What to look for in a home security camera in Jonesboro
So many people in Jonesboro want to get a view what’s going on at home when they are not home This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the smartest components to think about as you customize your home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras are effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Jonesboro? You’ll be glad to find these vital elements have more features than ever before. You are able to see real-time footage from indoor cameras or warn intruders with incorporated security features from outside cameras. Just use your mobile security app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to manage all your home security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Jonesboro
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your residence’s defense to a different level. These essential elements of your home security system can be found with an impressive array of features like two-way audio, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to take immediate action. If strange activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge next to the lens and an audible alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut images of your property any time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on details.
- Cloud storage: Look for surveillance with cloud storage options and the ability to access video straight from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Jonesboro are typically linked to a handy app on your smartphone. You are able to view real-time streams or saved clips and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will send a notification to your phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detectors prompts cameras to engage when strange action occurs. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Converse with delivery people or family: Need to contact your kids once they get home from school? Is there a stranger at your main entry? The latest residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way audio so you are able to converse with the people captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior video cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to set the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This can be beneficial to optimize the activity you surveil as you aren’t going to need alerts whenever an automobile travels by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Jonesboro. All that remains is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Call (870) 568-4128 to get started or submit the simple form on this page to contact our experts.