Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Jonesboro goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The protocol they abide by is based on the type of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency occurs, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is sent out. In the event of a break-in - the most common kind of event - a monitoring professional will follow these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Support will still be deployed even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Jonesboro
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Jonesboro from Vivint. Call (870) 568-4128 to start designing your property’s security today.